With the increase aircraft industry, lots of Airplanes are competing to achieve bigger height in space. Aircraft Institute of Maintenance Engineering is the unique choice for the students to share the glory. The Aviation Sector has developed a lot with paving way for the Air Transport Services. With the demand for Aircraft Maintenance Engineers is more, the “Aircraft academy” tremendously fulfills the requirement of the sector with providing knowledgeable students.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) 2018 is the 3-year License program that is regulated by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Ministry of Civil Aviation. Aircraft Acadmy trains the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer who are completely responsible for the safe and security of Helicopters, Aircraft and other flying machines. Students would be trained to carry out the complex process that includes periodical maintenance program based on Aircraft manufactures requirements. The AME College issues the Flight Release Certificate for the students who completed the course. Aspirant needs to study in the top Aircraft institute to get the certified course.
1. SAME — School for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 Phone: 9555883919
Stream : Mechanical engineering Sheets 60 | Avionics Engineering sheets 60 | Total Sheets : 120
2. Thakur Aviation Technology
Stream : Mechanical Engineering. Sheets 60 | Avionics Engineering. sheets 60 | EASA Sheets 28 | Total Sheets : 148
3. Visveswaraya Aviation, Kottayam
Phones No. : 9891638286
4. IIMC — Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Phones No. : 9818051015
5. Bharat Aeronautics, Patna
Phones No. : 9555883919
6. Hindustan College of Engineering Technology (HIET), Chennai
Phones No. : 9891638286 / 87
7. Southern College of Engg and Technology, Chalakudy
8. Pune Institute of Aviation Technology, Pune
India is one of the 3rd largest Aviation Market in the world. Students having the Aviation background have higher demand and the demand for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineers tremendously grow. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course is the study that deals with the repair, overhaul, modification and inspection of the Aircraft as well as Aircraft Component. Minimum eligibility for the admission in the AME is the 10+2 only from the Recognized Board. “Best Aircraft College” of AME is approved by the DGCA to train in the field of the AME.
List of top 10 DGCA approved (AME) Best Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in India
● SAME : School of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Noida, Phone No. +91-9555883919.
● SIG Institute for Aeronautical Engineering, Affiliated Kurukshetra university, New Delhi Phone No. +91-9818051015.
● Hindustan Academy of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Lucknow
● Indian College of Aeronautics, New Delhi
● Indraprasatha College of Aeronautics Engineering
● Aeronautical Training Academy, in Lucknow
● Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
● Star Aviation Academy, Haryana
● Institutes of Aircraft Maintenance Engg, Aurangabad